Dear AME70 and H&T Friends,
As announced in the attached press release, next year's TRB annual meeting will be
virtually convened over prolonged period of January 2021. As we approach the deadline for
the submission of TRB papers, I would like to provide you some information that might be
helpful in your submission and/or the paper review process.
* You can find instructions for authors at:
* The new paper submission site is open through August 1, and available at:
* The Call for Paper is a general call this year - with a special request for papers
addressing pandemics and equity in transportation. The special call does not limit the
request. TRB is accepting papers on all transportation research and practice.
* Log into Editorial Manager for TRB Annual Meeting and check your profile at:
* If you are a first time user, select "Register Now" to create the
* If you have already registered, you can click login and proceed as appropriate.
If you do not remember your account details, select "Send Login Details".
* Please make sure all your contact information is up to date (double check your email
address). You can also update your areas of interests/expertise there.
* For a quick guide on how to update your "Personal Keywords", see:
* Look for "AME70 Transportation and Public Health" if you are interested
in adding it into your keywords.
* For updated Reviewer guidelines, see:
If you have previously reviewed papers for our former H&T Subcommittee, but are not
available to do so this year (for AME70), please let me know. If you have never reviewed
papers for the H&T Subcommittee, but interested in doing so (for AME70), please
consider adding yourself to the friend list of our Committee through MyTRB at
or let me know.
Good luck in your submissions and thanks much in advance for all your support to TRB.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
(On behalf of AME70 Transportation and Public Health Committee)
Ipek Nese Sener, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
505 E Huntland Dr, Suite 455
Austin, TX 78752
Tel 512.407.1119 | Fax 512.467.8971