Upcoming free webinar from the National Academy of Medicine:
- Highlight successful strategies for messaging and communicating health
equity in public policy.
- Provide an example of a successful communications campaign that
effectively utilized evidence-based strategies to engage key stakeholders
to advance health equity in public policy.
- Identify current research gaps around effective messaging and
communication for health equity.
Audience Q&A will give webinar attendees the opportunity to engage with the
Webinar speakers include:
- John Dreyzehner, Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Health
- Jennifer Messenger Heilbronner, Executive Vice President, Metropolitan
- Ben Schmauss, Government Relations Director for Nevada, American Heart
More information and registration at the link: