You are invited to the following event:
Multiple events from:
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- to -
Friday, November 4, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Participants will engage in discussion, practice analytical skills through exercises,
learn to navigate the CTPP software, and leave with a better understanding of what
transportation data are available and what are the avoidable pitfalls to using them.
Training Dates and Locations
Sept. 14 - 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm and Sept. 15 - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
FDOT - Burns Auditorium - 605 Suwannee St, Tallahassee, FL 32303
Oct. 31 - 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm and Nov. 1 - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
FDOT District 4 Auditorium - 3400 West Commercial Boulevard, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Nov. 3 - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Nov 4 - 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
CUTR at USF - 4202 East Fowler Avenue, CUT100, Tampa, FL 33620
Understanding and Dealing with Data Issues
* In-depth, ongoing discussion optimally resulting in better, smarter data users
Transportation Data and How to Get It
* CTPP, ACS, JTW-What do these acronyms mean? What agencies collect and produce these
data? How accurate, current, reliable are they?
What Kind of Data Is Collected and Where Is It?
* Commutes, Tours, Modes. Websites, Search engines, Hard Files-What's out there, how
is it found, how is it acquired?
Census and CTPP Geography, Understanding It, Using It
* Custom geography for planning applications
CTPP Data Access Software
* A hands-on, follow-along, in depth, tutorial: Attendees will create a profile of an area
using many features of the CTPP Data Access Software
Other Course Information
*Attendees should complete the e-learning modules at:
before attending the in-person class. Completion
of the modules will enhance the attendees' learning experience and allow the
instructors to cover the material more in-depth.
* The training is best suited for practitioners wo will be using or analyzing Census
* Attendees must bring (or share) a laptop that can access the Internet.
* There is no software to upload prior to the class. We bring handouts and electronic
media with the day's materials; the software is online.
* No meals will be provided, so please feel free to bring your lunches/snacks to the
Penelope Weinberger, AASHTO CTPP Program Manager
email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> Phone 202-624-3556
CTPP Training is free for participants and jointly sponsored by the Census Transportation
Planning Products Program at AASHTO, and FHWA.
This invitation was sent to
the organizer. To stop receiving
invitations from this organizer, you can
Eventbrite, Inc. | 155 5th St, 7th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94103