To register open flyer and click link.
CTPP Training is chiefly aimed at data users at MPOs, RPCS, State agencies, and for
practitioners who will be using, or who are involved in analyses that use the Census data.
It is appropriate for consultants and students as well. This training is designed for
anyone who is required to work on long range planning, congestion management, travel
forecast, air quality analysis.
Understanding and Dealing with Data Issues
* In-depth, ongoing discussion optimally resulting in better, smarter data users
Transportation Data and How to Get It
* CTPP, ACS, JTW-What do these acronyms mean? What agencies collect and produce these
data? How accurate, current, reliable are they?
What Kind of Data Is Collected and Where Is It?
* Commutes, Tours, Modes. Websites, Search engines, Hard Files-What's out there, how
is it found, how is it acquired?
Census and CTPP Geography, Understanding It, Using It
* Custom geography for planning applications
CTPP Data Access Software
* A hands-on, follow-along, in depth, tutorial: Attendees will create a profile of an area
using many features of the CTPP Data Access Software.
The training requires laptops, as the data is all available online.
Lunch is provided; attendees are responsible for other meals. Please let us know of any
dietary restrictions you may have.
CTPP Training is free for participants and jointly sponsored by the Census Transportation
Planning Products Program at AASHTO, and FHWA.
DATE AND TIME
Thu, Feb 23, 2017, 8:00 AM -
Fri, Feb 24, 2017, 12:00 PM CST
ANNEX MULTIPURPOSE ROOM, CITY HALL ANNEX
400 Monroe Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
CTPP Program Manager