I thought I would pass this along for several reasons. First, it has
been a while since there was any committee communication. Second, I
sorta like newsletters and wouldn't mind see others pass along things
from lists they are on especially when the newsletter contains third; a
data element see "DATA CORNER:"
Remember if you want to post something to the entire committee (ABJ30,
Urban Data) just send it to abj30-news(a)chrispy.net
KouAnn, I don't know if you knew I was even on you agency's mail list
but I have always enjoyed the newsletter.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NYMTC-NOTES FOR 03/22/06
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:00:51 -0500
From: "NYMTC-NOTES" <NYMTC-NOTES(a)dot.state.ny.us>
In this issue of NYMTC-NOTES:
* Shared Goals Announced at Annual Meeting
* Visit by Officials from Japan
* Awards for Commute Alternatives
* Place to Be on April 4th
* Do You Believe in Density?
* Trucks and Buses Discussed at SAWG
* DATA CORNER: 2004 Truck Toll Report-Just Released
* CALENDAR OF EVENTS *
You may also view NYMTC-NOTES at :
If you have any problems, please contact us at :